I needed to make Brownies, and I realized that I only had one egg ( since I don’t really eat eggs) and most recipes require more than one. I decided to look for a Vegan recipe.I was so excited when I found this recipe on Pintrest, since I have a lot of Zucchini in my yard ( Sometimes it gets to the point, where we don’t know where to go with ’em). And this recipe is so freaking delicious too! I’d love to hear about more different Brownie Recipes!!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat Oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray/oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and flour. Turn mixer on low, and add cocoa, zucchini, vanilla,salt and baking powder.Once well combined, add with a spatula/spoon chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in the pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and cut into squares!